Pre-Order your premium British Nordman Fir.
Your order will be available for collection from Friday 25th November 2021 through to 22nd December 2021. Please specify delivery or collection at the checkout and your preffered date. We will contact you to arrange collection / delivery date . Any delivery charges will be processed at the time of your delivery confirmation.
Available now to preorder for free collection or delivery*. (*charges apply) please contact us for a quote to deliver.
Nordman Fir Yellow Tag 210-240cm
How to care for your Christmas Tree
- Keep your tree fresh by cutting an inch off the base and placing in water (we are very happy to do this for you)
- After purchase, to maintain a fresh tree for Christmas, Leave in water outside for as long as possible
- When you bring your tree inside, place it in water in a stand, keep away from direct heat*
- Water regularly once indoors
- Keep trees away from major sources of heat (fireplaces, heaters, heat vents, direct sunlight). Lowering the room temperature will slow the drying process, resulting in less water consumption each day.
- Check the stand daily to make sure that the level of water does not go below the base of the tree. With many stands, there can still be water in the stand even though the base of the tree is no longer submerged in water.
- Avoid trimming the sides of the trunk down to fit a stand. The outer layers of wood are the most efficient in taking up water and ideally, should not be removed.